- Uses Cree XP-L HI white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design, capable of tail standing
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Side switch for light-dimmer and mode shifting
The upgraded PD32 LED flashlight from Fenix now lights your way with 900 max lumens from one 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123As. Choose between 5 brightness levels, for a maximum beam distance of 787ft, as well as strobe and S.O.S. modes. Tap and hold the tactical tail switch for a fast momentary on and the side switch to access the different modes. The PD32 LED flashlight is perfect for hiking, camping and outdoor activities and is powerful enough for law enforcement and search/rescue.
The Fenix PD32 utilizes a side mode button and rear power switch (with momentary-on) configuration. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to set the preferred mode but still be able to cycle between the six modes when using the light. Additionally, the PD32 features an intelligent memory circuit which always turns the light on the mode it was last in.
Tap the tail switch to momentarily turn on the light, release it the light goes out.
Fully press the tail switch to turn ON/OFF the light.
With the light on, single-click the side switch to cycle through Turbo?Low?Mid?High?Eco.
Strobe and SOS
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to enter into Strobe mode.
Under Strobe mode, single-click the side switch to cycle through Strobe?SOS.
Then press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn back to General mode.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The flashlight memorizes the last-used brightness level in the General mode, but not Strobe and SOS. The next time you turn on the flashlight, it will activate the last brightness level you selected.
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working at Turbo and High brightness level. When it works at Turbo for 3 minutes or at High for 30 minutes, the flashlight will automatically downshift to lower output to prevent the light from overheating. If the Turbo or High output is needed, please reset it again. But the flashlight could be damaged or the normal service life would be shortened because of continuous use like this.
Low-voltage Warning Function
If low voltage is detected, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until to Eco brightness level. When this happens at Eco output mode, the flashlight blinks three times every five minutes to remind you to replace the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work until the battery runs out completely.
- Bulb: Cree XP-L HI LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 900 Lumens
- High: 400 Lumens
- Mid: 150 Lumens
- Low: 50 Lumens
- Eco: 5 Lumens
- Strobe: 315
- SOS: 70
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hour 55 Minutes
- High: 4 Hours
- Mid: 10 Hours 25 Minutes
- Low: 37 Hours 5 Minutes
- Eco: 260 Hours
- Battery: 2 CR123A Batteries (not included) or 1 18650 Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 5.1"
- Diameter: 0.9"
- Weight: 2.7 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters