• Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
• Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails– Easy to attach, secure mounting
• Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
• IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch)
• IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
• Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tailcap switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 350 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either a lithium battery or an easy-to-find alkaline battery. Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or Dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode. TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe (factory default), high only, or low/high. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Bulb: C4 LED
- Light Output: High: CR123A: 350 Lumens, AA: 150Lumens; Low: 40 Lumens
- Run Time: High: 1.75 Hours; Low: 14.5 Hours
- Battery: One CR123A Lithium or one AA (Both Included)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 4.25"
- Head Diameter: 1.2"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Color: Black