- Free Standing Pole System With 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly With Pole Clips That Quickly Snap Over The Tent Poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly With 1500mm Coating
- Factory Sealed Fly And Floor Seams Give Best Weather Protection
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor With 3000mm Coating
- Large, No-See-Um Mesh Panels Allow For Excellent Ventilation And Maximum Star-Gazing
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles On For Maximum Adjustability And Protection
- Pocket Placement Designed For User(s) To Sleep With Head At The Door Or The Rear Of The Tent
- Vestibule Pole Allows For Maximum Usable Space, Creating An Expansive Storage Area And Easy Entry/Exit
The unique design of the ALPS Mountaineering Hydrus 2 Tent allows for an unparalleled star gazing experience while having your rainfly securely on the tent. The tent can easily convert from star gazing mode to full weather protection without leaving your sleeping bag. With the freestanding design and pole clips that quickly attach to the aluminum poles, it sets up easily. There are extra-large #8 zippers on the door and vestibule. The factory sealed fly and floor seams give the best weather protection.
- Aluminum poles
- Pole clips
- Polyester fly
- Guy rops
- Pole bag
- Stake bag
- Carry bag
- 4 Mesh storage pockets
Seasons: Not listed by manufacturer
Floor Length (Max): 86"
Floor Width (Max): 50"
Floor Area: 32.5 ft²
Center Height: 44"
Vestibule Area: 11 ft²
Tent and Fly Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz
Packed Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz
Packed Size: 7" x 23"
Pole Material: Aluminum
Pole Diameter: 7.9mm
Wall Material: No-See-Um Mesh
Floor Material: 75D 185T Taffeta
Fly Material: 75D 185T Polyester