- Features Low Dispersion (LD) glass lens design with high performance coatings for excellent light transmittance and zero distortion
- The 2 MOA dot is optimal for close quarters battle to mid-range target engagement
- Features Sig's MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- 62,500 hours of continuous battery life in medium illumination setting with single AA Battery
- Ready to mount with a standard QD mount provided, but can be customized with vertical spacers to fit a variety of systems
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The ROMEO7 was engineered with the centerline of the optical axis at 1.535” above the top of an M1913 Picatinny rail interface for night vision compatibility
The ROMEO7 full-size red-dot sight provides the civilian and armed professional with a robust 1x aiming solution optimized for today’s MSR platforms, regardless of caliber. The battery life lasts an amazing 62,500 hours and the low AA battery compartment allows for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. The high performance lens coating allows for not only excellent light transmission and zero distortion, but also allows for the highest possible dot brightness
Objective Size (mm): 30mm
Reticle: 2 MOA Dot
Reticle Color: Red
Eye Relief: Infinite
Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1 click=.5"
Housing Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Battery: AA (Included)
Battery Life: 62,500 Hours in medimu illumination setting
Adjustment Range: 220 MOA Elevation /150 MOA Windage
Illumination Settings: 9 daytime/2 NV
Distance From Top of Mounting Rail to Optical Axis: 1.535"
Height: 3"(with mount)
Weight: 12.5 oz.
Warranty: Sig Sauer Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee