- ROMEO4 sights are parallax-free so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight
- Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight
- Dual reticle option, toggle between 2 MOA red dot or circle dot (2 MOA red dot with 65 MOA circle)
- ROMEO4 utilizes an ultra-efficient red LED illumination system for daylight visibility with extended runtime and mil-spec objective coatings to limit downrange light leakage in tactical situations
- Features MOTAC Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- 50000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance
- Available with M1913 Picatinny low mounts (standard) or 1.41” co-witness riser mounts (standard or Quick Detach)
- The ROMEO4 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty
ROMEO4 is the ultimate red-dot sight when fast, accurate target acquisition is a must. Whether it's a moving target, dangerous game at full charge, or a fast breaking tactical situation at close quarters. When things are moving fast and you need to get on target in a hurry, your sight has to work faster. No matter the lighting conditions, weather conditions, or terrain, the ROMEO4 red-dot sight has you covered---when it counts. You can shoot with confidence with both eyes open on target yet aware of the situation at all times as it unfolds. And because it is a Sig Sauer, you know the ROMEO4 us as tough and as dependable as their firearms. The ROMEO4B is battery powered and comes with both a low profile Torx mount or absolute co-witness QD riser mount.
Objective Size (mm): 20mm
Reticle: 2 MOA Dot/2 MOA red dot with 65 MOA circle
Reticle Color: Red
Eye Relief: Infinite
Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1 click=.5"
Housing Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Battery: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery (Included)
Battery Life: 50000 Hours
Adjustment Range: 50 MOA Total Travel
Illumination Settings: 10 daytime/2 NV
Distance From Top of Mounting Rail to Optical Axis: Low Mount=Not Specified by Manufacturer; Full Co-Witness Mount=1.41"
Height: 1.6" (Without Mount)
Weight: 3.4 oz.
Waterproof: Yes, to 100 Ft.
Warranty: Sig Sauer Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee