- High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance and zero distortion
- A 3 MOA Red Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Comes with both low mount and full co-witness mount
The open reflex Romeo3 sight is the ideal sighting solution for MSR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, and full size handguns and is designed with Picatinny and KeyMod mounts in mind. Features MOTAC, a motion sensor for automatic on/off, and manual brightness control. Our proprietary red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red-dot. ROMEO3 is perfect for those moments when you barely have time to blink.
Objective Size (mm): 25mm
Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
Reticle Color: Red
Window Height: .8"
Window Width: 1.01"
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1 click=1" (1 MOA)
Housing Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Battery: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery (Included)
Battery Life: Not Provided by Manufacturer
Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
Illumination Settings: 9daytime/2 NV
Distance From Top of Mounting Rail to Optical Axis: Low Mount=Not Specified by Manufacturer; Full Co-Witness Mount=1.41"
Height: 1.65" (Without Mount)
Weight: 1.4 oz. (Without Mount)
Warranty: Sig Sauer Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee