- The KILO2000 will range over a mile with results displayed to the nearest 1/10th yard
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP technology enables the KILO2000 to range faster at longer distances with increased accuracy. In scan mode, it refreshes at an ultra-fast 4X per second.
- Features Sig Sauer's proprietary Lumatic OLED Display, an ambient light sensor which continuously monitors light conditions and adjusts the display brightness accordingly
- SpectraCoat anti-reflection lens coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Features AMR (Angle Modified Range) compensation to give you a true shooting range by analyzing the line of sight range and shot angle
- Multi-position twist-up eyecup provide a custom fit for each user
- Dependable waterproof (IP X-4) and fog-proof performance
- Lightweight magnesium body and a compact form
- The KILO2000 is covered by SIG Sauer's Infinite Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty
The Kilo2000 will become the simplest, fastest and most accurate laser rangefinder you have ever used. Designed for hunters, archers, military, law enforcement and competitive shooters, the Kilo2000 is capable of ranging over a mile with results to the nearest 1/10 of a yard, at the speed of light.
Extreme accuracy is what Sig Sauer was after when they engineered the KILO2000. Updating at 4X per second in HyperScan mode, the KILO2000 rangefinder with patented LightWave DSP technology is amazingly fast as well. Couple that with the ability to range reflective targets at 3400 yards, trees at 1500 yards, and deer at 1200 yards for simple, intuitive long distance ranging. The built in inclinometer calculates AMR Angle Modified Range for angled shots. Sig Sauer's proprietary Lumatic OLED Display automatically adjusts display intensity to match ambient light conditions, bright in bright conditions and dim in twilight to protect your eye. The KILO2000’s simplified user interface displays your system status and while ranging, only provides your necessary data. Includes premium padded ballistic nylon case, lanyard, and CR2 Battery. Tripod adaptor sold separately (#340085).
Objective Lens: 25mm
Effective Range: 5-3400 Yards
Reflective Target: >3400 yards
Non-Reflective Target: >1500yards
Minimum Range Distance: 5 yards
Angle Compensation: Yes
Field of View @ 100 Yds: 34.6'
Eye Relief: 15mm
Exit Pupil: 3.6mm
Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
Weight: 7.6 Oz. (With Battery)
Battery Type: CR2 (1) included
Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Warranty: SIG Sauer's Infinite Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty