Like the Barnes TAC-X bullet, the Barnes TAC-TX bullets offers controlled double-diameter expansion, maximum penetration and full functionality at long ranges. The only difference between the X and the TX is the polymer tip that increases the Ballistic Coefficient for better long-range ballistics. Composed entirely of copper, these bullets have high weight retention and exhibit excellent performance when shot through barriers. Designed specifically for Military and Law Enforcement customers, these bullets function flawlessly in AR-type rifles.
- Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout/ 300 Whisper
- Bullet Diameter: 0.308
- Bullet Weight: 120 Grains
- Bullet Length: 1.245"
- Bullet Style: Polymer Tip Boat Tail
- Bullet Coating: Non-coated
- Sectional Density: 0.181
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.358