- Even-Temp burners radiate heat equally across the grill
- DripTrap water pan grease catch with NullaFlare technology reduces flareups and is easy to clean
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle, full size griddle and stove grates sold separately)
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Steel legs with oversized wheels fold for compact storage and easy transport
- Large side table to conveniently keep tools and ingredients handy
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, porcelain-coated cast iron grates are easy to clean
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for tailgating, picnicking, camping and other outdoor occasions
Rule the park or the parking lot when you fire up your Coleman RoadTrip X-cursion Propane Grill. The collapsible steel scissor legs and low-profile design make moving this grill as easy as flipping a burger, while the rugged, off-road wheels handle almost any terrain. Once you’re at your grill site, 285 sq. in. of porcelain-coated, cast iron grills are waiting for anything you can throw at them. Just hit the Instastart push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. This grill blasts out 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and delivers it consistently across the grill surface thanks to the Even-Temp burners. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). When it’s time to head home, the DripTrap removable water pan catches all the grease for easy cleaning before you go. Then simply fold this grill up, and it will store nicely out of the way until you head out to your next summer cookout.
Note: Fuel bottle not included.
Dimensions: 39"L x 20"W x 35"H
Weight: 46 lbs
Cooking Surface: 285 sq. in.
Auto Ignition: Yes
Fuel Type: 16.4 oz Propane
Fuel Bottle Type: One time use canister
Fuel Bottle Included: No