- Dark Room technology blocks 98.4% of sunlight for sleeping in or early bed times
- Reduces up to 11.4% of heat in tent versus a comparable standard Coleman tent
- Screen room with full floor for bug-free lounging and added sleeping space on warm, dry nights
- Up to 50% faster setup than a comparable standard Coleman tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch system with pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Window awnings let you keep the windows open, even in the rain
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Easy setup in about 7 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
Sleep in after the sun rises or put the kids to bed early while the sun is still up with a Coleman Carlsbad fast Pitch 6-Person dome tent with screen room. The dark room technology on this tent blocks 98.4% of sunlight to keep the tent darker, and it also reduces how much the tent heats up during the day by up to 11.4%. You can grab a drink and an outdoor chair, and watch nature unfold before your eyes while you relax in the screen room. It's a great way to stay away from bugs while enjoying the great outdoors, and with a full floor you can use it for extra sleeping space on warmer nights. The fast Pitch system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free insta-clip suspension to let you set up your tent 50% faster than a comparable Coleman tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the weather Tec system with its patented welded floors and Inverted seams will help you stay dry. Awnings over the windows create ventilation without letting in any rain. Illumiline reflective Guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag for easy storage and transport.
- Steel poles
- Carrying case
Floor Length (Max): 120"
Floor Width (Max): 108"
Floor Area: 90 ft2
Center Height: 68"
Vestibule Area: 50 ft2
Tent and Fly Weight: Not Listed By Manufacturer
Packed Weight: Not Listed By Manufacturer
Packed Size: Not Listed By Manufacturer
Pole Material: Steel
Pole Diameter: Not Listed By Manufacturer
Wall Material: Polyester
Floor Material: Polyester
Fly Material: Polyester