- MidwayUSA Exclusive
- Designed for competitive shooters— especially 3-Gun enthusiasts, and dangerous game hunters
- Also ideal for law enforcement and military operators
- Circular center provides ultra-fast engagement at close distances
- The smaller reticle dots provide trajectory compensation out to 600 yds. for the 5.56 and 7.62 cartridges
- Illuminated reticle reduces time for the shooter to get on target in any lighting condition
- The low magnification and bright, fast-action reticle serve dangerous game hunters well
- Elevation and windage dials are calibrated to 1 click = 0.5 MOA; can be reset to 0 once the scope is sighted in
- Generous eye relief for comfortable shooting
- Ergonomic power ring for easy grip and quick power setting changes
- Finger-adjustable knobs for easy precision adjustments
- Rubber-coated eye piece provides protection, comfort, and style
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multi-coating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle gets you on target faster in any lighting condition and increases accuracy when the target is dark
- Compatible with night-vision technology
- Double internal spring-tension system means scope holds zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging even in cold and rain
- Precision-gauged, hand-fitted assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact regardless of shock and vibration, through the magnification range
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30 mm body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better than the TAC30, Burris brings added innovation with the Burris MTAC rifle scope. The MTAC is designed to stand up to the hard use of tactical shooters. This scope features a superior light gathering glass than the TAC30. These high quality lenses with Hi-lume multi-coatings provide a crisp, clear picture from dusk to dawn. Another major improvement in the MTAC is the independently moving power ring, separate from the ocular bell. This improvement lets the shooter adjust the power range without any visual interruption. Double-spring tension and an oversized ball-joint secure the hand-fitted internal zoom-assembly. The main tube is constructed of aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum. Each scope is purged with laboratory-grade nitrogen to eliminate internal moisture and sealed with Burris-exclusive quad seals. The adjustment system is positive and repeatable with audible clicks ensuring unfailing shot-to-shot accuracy in all environments. The Burris MTAC rifle scope is covered by the Burris forever warranty.
Note: The rotary illumination switch is located on the left side of the adjustment turret and features 10 brightness settings in which every setting is protected from any unwanted changes by a solid detent. When you need to eliminate illumination immediately, there is an off position located between each setting.
- Versatile tactical reticle with milradian measurements
- Illuminated broken circle with center dot allows for ultra-fast engagement at short distances
- Trajectory compensation out to 600 yards
- Ideal for achieving long-range accuracy with 5.56 and .223 ammunition
- Illumination reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and increases accuracy when the target is dark
P.E.P.R Mount Information:
The Burris AR-P.E.P.R. Mount is perfect for mounting your scope forward on your AR-style rifle. The Proper Eye Position Ready (P.E.P.R.) Mount provides 2" of forward scope positioning room which will allow you to obtain proper eye relief and maintain a proper shooting position. Includes both smooth and picatinny ring tops.
Weight: 8.7 oz.
Height (from rail to bottom of scope ring): 1.0"
Width (rings): 1.75"
Height (from rail to middle of scope rings): 1.6"
Length (front of front ring to back or rear ring): 4.15"
Length (between rings): 2.15"