- Internal Anti-Shock Spring Technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: Protective cap, trekking basket, and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Textured Cork & EVA foam grip adds all-weather grip and comfort
- Extended EVA foam grip helps user adapt to rapidly changing topography
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment
- Replacement trekking baskets, rubber tips & snow baskets available
- Kelty One-Year Limited Warranty
Going downhill doesn’t have to be an uphill battle. With a pair of Range Poles to navigate the toughest terrain, it’s not. Made from lightweight aluminum and designed with anti-shock spring technology, you can easily ascend and descend rugged trails stress-free. All-weather grips made of cork and EVA will prevent you from slipping in changing conditions and keep your knees happy along the way.
Weight: 20oz (pair)
Maximum Length: 53"
Minimum Length: 27"
Grip Material: Cork and EVA foam
Shaft Material: 6061 Series Aluminum