- Adventure ready built with a weatherproof outer shell
- Big Sound DarkBass chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk
- Chainable with other Rock Out Speakers for a bigger, louder sound
- Engineered with a built in solar panel so you never have to plug it in
- Bluetooth Enabled One-touch Bluetooth paring
Same great sound now with Wireless Bluetooth connectivity and a built in solar panel. Enjoy a weatherproof, rechargeable, and wireless speaker with a built-in mic, that meets the demands of the pickiest, most adventurous audiophile. Amped up sound, toned down size for excursions and impromptu dance parties. The Rock Out 2 Rechargeable Wireless Speaker amplifies tunes from your MP3, phone or laptop for over 10 hours without draining battery power from your device. Easy controls on the outside of the speaker, so you can safely store your device in the speaker and zip it away.
Designed to meet the high demands of the pickiest audiophile, the Rock Out 2 Portable Speaker features impeccable sound quality for its compact size. The innovative DarkBass chamber allows for more air flow, leading to a deeper, true bass experience without the extra weight and size.
Designed for Outdoor Adventures
Like all Goal Zero products, the Rock Out 2 has been thoroughly tested from pole to pole, and proven to withstand even the harshest, wettest environments. Its rugged outer shell boasts a weather-proof construction and durable zipper, while the roomy internal compartment keeps phones safe from the elements. The external controls, optimized for use with most Apple and Windows devices, allow you to pause/play and skip without having to expose your device.
Recharge Anywhere, Anytime
The Rock Out 2 features an advanced lithium-ion battery that runs for 10+ hours on a single charge, meaning you’ll be recharging your device long before the speaker. And when the time comes to juice it up, simply plug the Rock Out 2 into any USB port with the built-in cable and fully charge it in 2 hours. On the go? Simply flip the speaker over and use the built in solar panel to charge the battery in 8 hours or plug into one of Goal Zero’s Nomad Solar Panels and charge the Rock Out 2 in about 4 hours of full sun.
- The Sun: The Rock Out 2 Solar can be charged by the built-in solar panel on the back of the speaker in about 8 hours or use a Goal Zero solar panel to recharge even quicker. (Using the Nomad 7 Solar Panel in 2-4 hours)
- USB: The Rock Out 2 can be charged from any USB source in about 2 hours.
- Wired: 10 hours
- Bluetooth: 10 hours
Recharge Time: 2 hrs (USB Source) 8 hrs (Built in Solar Panel)
Audio Output Port: 3.5mm female audio jack, line level (chaining)
Audio Input Port: 3.5mm, male plug, (built in)
USB Cord (input): 5V, up to 0.3A (1.5W max)
Weight: 16 oz
Dimensions: 7" x 3.75" x 2.5"
Certifications: CE, FCC
Warranty: 12 months
Optimal Operating Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Charging Port: USB Cord, 5V
Audio Input Port: 3.5mm audio jack, line-level
Speakers: 2x 40mm, 3W drivers
Battery: Lithium-ion, 3.7V, 800 mAh (3.0 Wh)