- Searing 3,000,000 SHU formula at 6% concentration
- Provides 180,000 SHU out the nozzle and 1.2% total capsaicinoids
- Non-flammable and safe to use with Tasers or other stun devices
- Bright green dye to mark the offender for easy identification by police or sheriff officers
- Dye is a vegetable-base and safe for human use
Fox Labs Mean Green pepper spray is a green, water-based OC formula consisting of resin rated at 3,000,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU) and 20.4% Major Capsaicinoids, that is so purified it is virtually clear. Not even FOX LABS’ 5.3 million SHU resin used in their famous “FIVE POINT THREE” formulas is as pure. This has enabled FOX LABS to add green dye to the formula making it distinctive from all other formulas in the marketplace. It not only maintains the legendary stopping power that all FOX LABS’ formulas are known and recognized for, but with the addition of the green color they offer the additional benefit of a deterrent that makes assailant identification much, much easier.
These unassuming 'mini' sprays are ideal for carrying in a shirt pocket, boot, vehicle or for hand-held concealment for close-in encounters. Their size is small, but the effects are big! These little units are a big favorite with the ladies, although many guys carry them, too. They are small enough to carry in a pocket or handbag, or with your keys using the removable key chain "release" rings that come with the units.
- Formula: 6% OC
- Spray Pattern: Stream
- Range: 8'-10'
- Marking Dye: Yes
- Number of Bursts: 10
- Color: Black