- Knock an attacker out of commission and get away safely from up to 15 feet away
- Discreet appearance with a light and compact form factor easily fits in a pocket
- Powerful Lithium Battery provides over 50 firings
- Use as a close proximity stun-gun backup without the cartridge or after the cartridge is fired
- Low intensity light illuminates for better visibility
- High-precision laser for greater accuracy
The TASER Bolt is a self-defense conducted electrical weapon manufactured by TASER International, Inc. TASER-brand stun guns are designed to use propelled wires or direct contact to conduct energy to affect the sensory and/or motor functions of the nervous system. The Bolt uses a replaceable cartridge containing compressed nitrogen to deploy two small probes that are attached to the Bolt cartridge by insulated conductive wires with a maximum length of 15 feet (4.6 meters). The Bolt transmits electrical pulses along the wires and into the body, which if used successfully will affect the sensory and motor functions of the peripheral nervous system to immobilize the body.
TASER technology is designed to use electrical pulses similar to those in your body’s nervous system to cause stimulation that affects the sensory and motor nerves. Neuro Muscular Incapacitation (NMI) occurs when a CEW is able to cause involuntary stimulation of both the sensory nerves and the motor nerves to render an attacker temporarily unable to control movement. It is not dependent on pain and can be effective on subjects with a high level of pain tolerance. Previous generations of generic stun guns could primarily affect the sensory nerves only, resulting in pain compliance. An attacker with a very high tolerance to pain (e.g., a drug abuser, person in serious psychological distress, or a trained, focused fighter) may not be affected by the pain or might be able to fight through the pain of a traditional stun gun. A CEW may cause NMI if probes are within sufficient proximity to complete a circuit, the probes have a sufficient spread, and an adequate circuit is completed and maintained.
The TASER Bolt has an estimated useful life of five years.
- TASER Bolt ( formerly known as the C2)
- 2 Live Cartridges
- High-quality custom crafted soft-carry sleeve
- Lithium Power Magazine (This is not a rechargeable battery)
- Practice Target
- Quick Start Guide
- Battery: Replaceable lithium battery pack
- Delivery Method: Probes
- Length: 6"
- Height: 2.10"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: 5.36 oz (152 g)