- Kydex construction with carbon fiber finish
- Adjustable cant and ride height
- Forward molded design
- Raised sweat guard to protect pistol and wearer
- Packaged with hardware to convert from belt to IWB carry
- Packaged with both 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" belt slots
Constructed of Kydex, the Galco Corvus quickly and easily converts from a belt holster to an inside-the-waistband design. With an open top for fast draw, adjustment for ride height and cant, virtually maintenance-free construction, and comfortable forward molding, the highly versatile Corvus is a superior holster choice for defensive carry. Packaged set up for belt carry, the Corvus is swiftly and easily convertible to a highly concealable IWB holster. The Corvus comes complete with belt slots in both 1 ½” and 1 ¾” widths, as well as straps for conversion to inside the waistband carry. With the Corvus, the serious gun carrier gets two fast, concealable holsters in one.