- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users of low power
- Dual button switch in the tail for convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Fenix TK Series Flashlights are engineered to maximize reliability and durability with excellent illumination and high-intensity illumination. Tactical flashlight users depend on multiple multiple output modes for emergency and tactical applications. Designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. Features an aircraft grade aluminum body for rugged use with anti-slip design. Common users include Tactical, Military, Police, Security, Search and Rescue, Professional and Commercial and Industrial. Fenix TK35 Flashlight is a high-intensity and multi-functional flashlight. Utilizing a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, it delivers max 960 lumen output from two 18650 batteries or four CR123A batteries. Seven outputs including strobe and SOS are controlled by the dual tail switch. Durable, reliable and balanced for easy carry, the TK35 excels.