- Featured white, red and blue light, multiple output modes
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual side switch on the neck for fast and convenient operation
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Fenix TK Series Flashlights are engineered to maximize reliability and durability with excellent illumination and high-intensity illumination. Tactical flashlight users depend on multiple multiple output modes for emergency and tactical applications. Designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. Features an aircraft grade aluminum body for rugged use with anti-slip design. Common users include Tactical, Military, Police, Security, Search and Rescue, Professional and Commercial and Industrial.
Fenix TK41C is a high output AA flashlight that combines white, red and blue light together. It has two switches that work separately on white light output and colored light output. The white light reaches max 1000 lumens and long-range distance to 1,575 feet. Digitally regulated output maintains a constant brightness and the battery compartment’s polarity protection protects against improper battery installation.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L2 U2 White LED/ Philips LUXEON Z Colored LED
- Light Output: Low: 15 Lumens; Medium: 100 Lumens; High: 350 Lumens; Turbo: 1000 Lumens
- Run Time: Low: 240 Hours; Medium: 39 Hours 45 Minutes; High: 10 Hour 20 Minutes; Turbo: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Battery: 8 AA (Sold Separately)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 7.8"
- Body Diameter: 1.6"
- Bezel Diameter: 2.4"
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Color: Black
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime