- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates focused, versatile beam with significant reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision for situational awareness
- Powered by either two AA lithium batteries (included)—for maximum output/runtime—or by two more readily available AA alkaline types
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Integral tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, click for constant-on; remote plug-in switching available as optional accessory
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
The M600AAV IR Scout Light is all about performance, capability, and versatility. The M600AAV IR Scout Light produces 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. This highly adaptable WeaponLight features a recoil-proof, high-output LED that’s focused by a proprietary TIR lens to create a high-intensity beam with significant reach and peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to medium-range applications. But what really sets the M600AAV IR apart is that it can be powered by either AA lithium or AA alkaline batteries—the latter being more readily available worldwide, particularly in remote areas—and its runtime is unmatched.
Just partially press M600AAV’s tailcap switch for momentary output—ideal for situations where intermittent light provides a tactical advantage—or press it all the way until it clicks for constant-on illumination. This customizable Scout Light can also be activated via several optional remote plug-in switches available as accessories from SureFire.
Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the lightweight M600AAV attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp—without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and debris, making this hearty Scout Light ready for action in even the most inhospitable and remote areas of the planet. Built for combat, ready for anything.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forend.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 250 Lumens
- Run Time: 1.5 Hours
- Battery: 2 AA (included)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 6.8"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Color: Black