- Heavy duty, abrasion resistant Cordura fabric
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps
- Straps feature four fixed metal D rings
- Adjustable chest strap
- Internal pouch for hydration bladder (bladder not included)
The Military Surplus MOLLE II Hydration Carrier with Shoulder Straps is part of the Rifleman's kit and is made from durable nylon and Cordura. The MOLLE II Hydration Carrier has MOLLE II webbing for attachment to body armor or tactical vest and additional pouches. The Mil-Spec quick release buckles on the padded shoulder straps and chest strap make getting this Hydration Carrier on and off easy. Two metal D rings are featured on each strap for additional gear or security. The internal pouch secures your water bladder with a stout hook and loop closure and feature two snaps for added reinforcement. A bottom, metal grommet lets any spill or condensation out easily.
The Military Surplus MOLLE II Hydration Carrier with Shoulder Straps is perfect for carrying a hydration bladder on long hikes, campdayouts and hunting trips. Remove your favorite bladder and use the blank MOLLE panel for customization to a daypack or backpack.
- Grade 1: Excellent to New/Unissued. MOLLE II Hydration Carrier with Shoulder Straps shows little to no signs of use. All original parts are in-tact and in excellent condition.
- Grade 2: Good to very Good. Material may be lightly faded and small stains may be present, but they maintain 100% of their initial functionality. Carriers have all original parts, but may have scratches on the buckles and buttons. The weep hole on the bottom may have scratches as well.
- Grade 3: Serviceable to Fair. Product shows signs of heavy use. Seams may be frayed and material may have small imperfections, but all imperfections will be less then ½ inch in size. Buckles may be replaced with a similar style of buckle, but can very in color.