- Rotating hood retention protects your weapon
- Thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Standard double leg strap and leg shroud with mounting holes for accessories
- Adjustable vertical leg strap with quick release detachable leg harness
- Suede lined to protect handgun’s finish
- Leg shroud features silicon strap for nonslip traction
This Military Surplus tactical drop-leg holster features a rotating hood. With no snap, the rotating hood allows for a single-motion draw and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways. The hood can only be released by being simultaneously pushed down and rotated forward and actually becomes more secure when upward force is applied. It is also far less likely to release accidentally than conventional thumb break snaps. This molded drop-leg holster features a double leg strap with quick release buckles and leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories. Use this rugged holster to protect your Beretta 92, 96 or similar gun against scrapes, scratches and dents.
Grade 1: All Holsters are US Government issued and are rated in excellent to new/un-issued condition. Products may be outside of the manufacturer's original packaging, but will show no signs of wear.
Grade 2: Holsters will show signs of light use and are rated in good to very good condition. Scratches in the holster may be present, but all products maintain 100% of original functionality.
Grade 3: Products will show signs of heavy use and are rated as serviceable to fair condition. The item will show wear from repeated holstering and the rotating hood may be worn.