- Tough reinforced nylon design offers superior integration with firearm frame
- Easily programmable for steady or high-vis pulsed beam
- Controlled activation to promote firearms safety
- 10 minute automatic time-out prevents inadvertent battery drain
- Ambidextrous TAP ON/TAP OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation
As an essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry, and home defense, the CF-SHIELD-45 projects a vivid red aiming point downrange. This is the perfect complement to Smith & Wesson's M&P Shield 45 pistol.
Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the CF-SHIELD-45 mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and has a tactical design that matches the style and contour of the gun. It also offers ambidextrous activation to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters along with programmable pulse and no pulse modes. Most operators report immediate improvement to hit ratios after installing a LaserMax CenterFire laser sight. The CF-SHIELD-45 sits just under the bore for pinpoint accuracy.