- Extremely durable nylon construction
- Lightweight environmental protection (lep) and extended cold weather clothing system (ecwc)
- Protects against basic cold, cold-wet, and extreme cold operational environments
- Suspenders included
- Duel Direction fly zipper
- 18" Leg zippers for easy on/off with velcro
- Two 8" x 8" cargo pockets and two slash hip pockets
- Reinforced knees with double layer of material for durability
- Water resistant, self sealing zippers eliminate the need for overlapping zipper flaps on the cargo pockets
- Overlapping zipper flaps for the boot zips and hip zips
- Elastic ankle cuffs
The Military Surplus Level 5 pants from Patagonia offer all around comfort, versatility, and durability in a cold weather soft shell pant. The pants are constructed from 100% nylon and feature suspenders, zippered leg zips, and elastic ankle pulls. The Level 5 pants are great for any cold weather outdoor activity. These pants are made by Patagonia so you know they are built to last and withstand years of abuse.
Grade 1: Excellent to New/Unissued – These Military Surplus Level 5 Pants are genuine U. S. Government issued. Products may be outside of original manufacturer's packaging but will show little to no signs of wear.
Grade 2: Good to Very Good - Product may show signs of light wear and staining but maintain 100% of original functionality. Pants may look like they have been washed.
Grade 3: Fair to Serviceable - Products show signs of heavy signs of use and staining. Products may have snags, pulled stitching, rips or tears but all imperfections will be less than 1/2" in size. Long term storage dust or stains may be present so a quick run through the washing machine is advised.