- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Layered foam for padded protection.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
The iSeries 3614-6 Case is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin. The interior features a custom foam base and convoluted foam in the lid for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Material: Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- External Case Length: 39.75"
- External Case Width: 17.75"
- External Case Height: 7.25"
- Internal Case Length: 36.5"
- Internal Width: 14.5"
- Internal Height: 5.5"
- Weight (Empty): 20.15 lbs
- Padded: Yes
- Padding Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Lockable: Yes
- Lock Type: Not Included
- TSA/FAA Approved: Not listed by manufacturer