- Thorn-proof high-visibility front panels
- Easy entry pockets for front loading of game
- Weatherproof hook and loop wrist straps
- Expandable pockets hold a box of shells
- Mesh lined breathability and comfort with a fleece-lined collar
Technically advanced and comfortable, this is the most complete upland jacket you'll ever own. Made of lightweight cotton treated with Beretta's exclusive CarbonFluo so rain rolls off, this jacket is packet full of features. Pre-formed elbows and the ergonomic shoulder construction let you move easily; innovative snaps ensure you won't scratch your shotgun, and front-loading game bag lets you stash your birds effortlessly. Game bag zips down for easy cleaning. Two water bottle pockets on back (one for you, one for your dog). The high-visibility, diamond-stitched front panels are made of thorn-proof nylon and serve as ambidextrous recoil reducers. Hands-free backpack straps and zippered security pocket inside. Mesh lined for breathability and comfort.
Sizing Note: Due to the Italian sizing the Upland Jacket is a generous cut and may have a loose fit compared to standard US sizing, see sizing chart.