- Advanced Apochromat Optical System with ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass minimizes color fringing to the furthest limit of the visible range
- Field Flattener Lens System delivers sharp images all the way to the periphery
- Multi-layer Coated Lenses and Prisms for natural color fidelity
- Optimized Focusing System for fast focusing
- Aluminum alloy body for high durability and comfortable observation
- Waterproof performance for inclement weather * Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3ft for 10 minutes) (NOT designed for underwater usage)
- Built-in Sliding Sunshade
True to its legendary name and reputation, the MONARCH ED spotting scope pushes long-range viewing capability to an entirely new level for adventurous hunters and long-range shooters. Delivering a full complement of Nikon optical technologies engineered for an incredibly bright, clear, high resolution view across the entire viewing field, the flagship MONARCH ED makes long days of viewing both satisfying and strain-free. With an innovative focusing system that reduces high-magnification scope movements and tough, lightweight aluminum alloy construction, the MONARCH ED spotting scope assures its owner of a lifetime of high performance optical capability, mechanical precision and all-out ruggedness.