- Full body, 3-Point Ultra Fit safety harness.
- Three points of adjustment allows the harness to be comfortably fit and easily adjusted.
- Quick release micro buckles for all strap connections making the harness simple and easy to take on and off.
- 30” E.A.S. Safety Tether for 360 degree mobility – reduces force felt during fall.
- Self locking tether carabiner allows quick and easy tether connection to the tree strap.
- Integrated Suspension Relief Devise (SRD) ensures the availability of the strap in the event of a fall.
- Waist-belt free design improve comfort especially when sitting or wearing heavy outer wear.
- Light weight – Only 2 lbs.
Designed with mobility and safety in mind, the G-Tac Air Safety Harness combines the comfort and conformity of the three-point Ultra Fit harness with a 30-inch EAS safety tether and tough quick release micro-buckles. The result is increased 360-degree mobility, a customizable fit and fall force reduction that performs. Equipped with an Integrated Suspension Relief Device, the G-Tac Air keeps the strap close at hand after a fall, while built for comfort through long hours in the tree stand, this harness features a beltless design, that relieves pressure and enhances comfort throughout hours of wear. A solid design that outperforms the competition, strap into the G-Tac Air, for safety, security and mobility unlike any harness of its caliber. One size fits most (120-300 lbs.) Includes safety harness, compact tree strap and lineman’s belt with quick release carabiner for fast and easy connection to the harness.