BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Multi-Metal 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz Bag of 100
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloaders Labels Shotgun Package of 50... $4.99 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived... $14.99 Available
- MEC Shotshell Checker... $14.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Shotgun and Choke Tube Cleaner-Degreaser 12... $11.79 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 3" Primed Skived Green... $15.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $8.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 1/2" Waxed Hard Card Bag of 200... $9.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads BPGS Gas Seals 12 Gauge Bag of 250... $18.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $9.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads Flex-Seal Gas Seals 12 Gauge Bag of 250... $11.79 Available
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $19.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RP12 1-1/4 oz Bag of 250... $10.99 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.