Bamboo is one of earth’s most renewable resources, and has proven to be antimicrobial, breathable, deodorizing, anti-static and able to temperature regulate your body. How? Naturally grown bamboo is heated until it bakes into charcoal, then processed into nano particles. The ultrafine particles are embedded in the fabric, rather than coated on it, for long lasting effectiveness. The Beretta Uniform is the official clothing used by Beretta shooters. The innovative design and technical features of this line of clothing is appropriate for a range of sporting activities, including training, competition, and leisure.
- Colors: Caslterock Gray and Lavender
- 100% Polyester/bamboo charcoal
- Antimicrobial and breathable
- Charcoal yarn helps repel insects and prevent mildew
- Special shoulder construction for maximum comfort
- Details on the collar, sleeves, and side piping in purple