- Patented attachment method dramatically improves structural integrity while allowing for perfect alignment to bore axis comparable to one-piece, monolithic systems
- The only forend system other than monolithics to offer top rail continuity, allowing bridging of the receiver and hand guard rail with optical mounts
- Barrel nut redesign allows for easier and faster barrel installation or replacement
- Internal barrel retainer nut serves as a lifetime component that doesn't distort like one-piece, one-time-use aluminum barrel retention nuts
- Unified nut design accepts both the iconic, rock-blasted JP Signature and practical Rapid Configuration tubes with new knurled finish and allows for easy change between them
- Easily interchangeable tubes with rapid re-indexing
- Standard, readily available 10-32 screws for rail attachment less limiting compared to the problems of proprietary hardware
- Ergonomically optimal 2" tube diameter easily clears minimized gas block and is available for both small- and large-frame models
The definitive modular hand guard, the JP MK III System has been over twenty years in the making, combining the advancements of every handguard JP Enterprises ever developed. With a new enhanced attachment method that combines aesthetic polish and durability, this system accommodates both the stylish, rock-blasted JP Signature tube and the Rapid Configuration tube with its faster rail relocation and new textured finish. Like its predecessors, MK III allows for easy rail mounting at any of the cardinal points along the tube as well as at the 45 degrees while also offering continued compatibility with all JP Tactical Rail accessories. In addition, each rail also includes two JPHGS quick-detach sling studs.
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum (4140 Steel Barrel Nut)
Finish: Matte Black Hard Coat Anodizing
Free Floating: Yes
Inside Diameter: 1.75"
Outside Diameter: 2"
Weight: 12.24 oz
Weight: 12.56 oz
Extended Rifle Length:
Weight: 18.24 oz
Extra Extended Rifle Length:
Weight: 19.84 oz