Wilson Combat Tactical Rail Interface Modular (T.R.I.M.) Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail AR-15 Aluminum Matte
- Yankee Hill Machine Customizable Free Float Tube Handguard... $119.00 - $152.20 Select Options
- JP Enterprises VTAC Modular Free Float Tube Handguard AR-15... $179.99 - $213.99 Select Options
- Midwest Industries SS-Series Free Float Tube Handguard... $130.00 - $165.00 Select Options
- Midwest Industries Gas Piston Free Float Tube Handguard Quad... $175.00 - $237.95 Select Options
- PRI Gen III Delta Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail AR-15... $319.99 - $339.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Front Sight Taper Pin AR-15 Package of 2... $1.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Recoil Spring 3 Strand Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger,... $13.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Troy Industries Medieval Flash Hider 5.56mm AR-15 1/2"-28... $43.99 Available
- Syrac Ordnance Click-Adjustable Gas Block AR-15, LR-308... $104.79 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $2.99 Available
- CED Rotating Belt Clip fits 7000 Shot Timer... $16.99 Available
- CED 7000 Shot Timer... $129.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- Osprey Defense OPS-416 Gas Piston Retrofit Conversion Kit with... $429.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Timney Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" 3 lb Single Stage Solid... $219.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CED Skin Silicone fits 7000 Shot Timer... $8.99 Select Options
Machined of high-strength 6005A-T5 aircraft aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish, the T.R.I.M. rail handguard / interface and its robust, anti-rotational mounting system doesn't sacrifice strength, stability or accuracy over bulkier designs. The oversize and tough nitrocarburized 4130 steel barrel attachment nut reduces heat transfer and the ergonomic handguard design offers a sleek, non-abrasive platform for comfortable dynamic shooting.
Light, strong and easy to install-the Wilson Combat T.R.I.M. AR-15 rail interface solves multiple installation issues encountered with other rail systems. The entire T.R.I.M. interface can be easily end-user installed in five minutes with common hand tools and can be quickly removed or replaced with a different length rail interface in the field with nothing more than a hex key.
The T.R.I.M.'s attachment points enable the end-user to quickly position the supplied modular Picatinny rail panel on the attached interface in pre-specified locations. A generous inside diameter of 1.47" accepts low profile gas blocks and many of the available piston gas systems. Integral push-button Q.D. sling swivel attachment points are located on both sides of the T.R.I.M. for the ultimate in sling mounting versatility.
Gas Block Interface
TR-TRIM-7 Carbine Length
Exposed Gas Block with Carbine Gas System
TR-TRIM-9 Mid Length
Exposed Gas Block with Mid Length Gas System or Covered Gas Block with Carbine Length Gas System
TR-TRIM-10 Extended Carbine Length
Optimized for 11.3" SBR Barrel or Covered Gas Block with Mid-Length Gas System
TR-TRIM-12 Rifle Length
Exposed Gas Block with Rifle Gas System
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.