Wilson Combat Tactical Rail Interface Modular (T.R.I.M.) Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail AR-15 Aluminum Matte
- Geissele Super Modular Rail MK2 Free Float Handguard AR-15... $240.00 - $275.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Customizable Free Float Tube Handguard... $119.00 - $152.20 Available Select Options
- JP Enterprises VTAC Modular Free Float Tube Handguard AR-15... $179.99 - $213.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Midwest Industries SS-Series Free Float Tube Handguard... $130.00 - $165.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Midwest Industries Gas Piston Free Float Tube Handguard Quad... $175.00 - $237.95 Available Select Options
- Vltor CASV-EL Free Float Modular Rail Handguard with Full... $227.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PRI Gen III Delta Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail AR-15... $319.99 - $339.99 Special Order Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 Large Charging Handle Assembly... $54.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 12 lb... $7.89 Available
- PTG Barrel Alignment Block 1911... $28.99 Available
- ISMI Recoil Spring 1911 Government 11 lb Chrome Silicon... $6.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $3.69 - $15.69 Available Select Options
- Magpul RSA Rail Mount Sling Adapter Loop AR-15 Steel Melonite... $28.45 Available
- Sierra "5th Edition Rifle and Pistol Manual of Reloading Data"... $27.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $2.99 - $13.49 Available Select Options
Machined of high-strength 6005A-T5 aircraft aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish, the T.R.I.M. rail handguard / interface and its robust, anti-rotational mounting system doesn't sacrifice strength, stability or accuracy over bulkier designs. The oversize and tough nitrocarburized 4130 steel barrel attachment nut reduces heat transfer and the ergonomic handguard design offers a sleek, non-abrasive platform for comfortable dynamic shooting.
Light, strong and easy to install-the Wilson Combat T.R.I.M. AR-15 rail interface solves multiple installation issues encountered with other rail systems. The entire T.R.I.M. interface can be easily end-user installed in five minutes with common hand tools and can be quickly removed or replaced with a different length rail interface in the field with nothing more than a hex key.
The T.R.I.M.'s attachment points enable the end-user to quickly position the supplied modular Picatinny rail panel on the attached interface in pre-specified locations. A generous inside diameter of 1.47" accepts low profile gas blocks and many of the available piston gas systems. Integral push-button Q.D. sling swivel attachment points are located on both sides of the T.R.I.M. for the ultimate in sling mounting versatility.
Gas Block Interface
TR-TRIM-7 Carbine Length
Exposed Gas Block with Carbine Gas System
TR-TRIM-9 Mid Length
Exposed Gas Block with Mid Length Gas System or Covered Gas Block with Carbine Length Gas System
TR-TRIM-10 Extended Carbine Length
Optimized for 11.3" SBR Barrel or Covered Gas Block with Mid-Length Gas System
TR-TRIM-12 Rifle Length
Exposed Gas Block with Rifle Gas System
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.