- Impact Guard protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger guards protect against impact.
- Form-fitting TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Armortex grip on the index and thumb provides durable gripping power.
- XRD palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Durable synthetic palm.
- Nylon cord loop provides convenient storage.
- Machine washable.
Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common blunt force impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. Armortex grip panels on the thumb, index finger and palm increase mileage and gripping power during intricate tasks. High-impact XRD cushioning in the palm provides relief when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus. Ideal applications include: military, law enforcement, shooting sports, and maintenance repair operations.
Fabric: TekDry and synthetic
Flash/Flame Protection: No
Reinforced Palms: Yes
Reinforced Fingers/Knuckles: Yes
Touch Screen Compatible: No