- Protects your valuable optic
- Neoprene has a 5% moisture absorbency which wicks moisture away from the scope
- Laminated with nylon
- May be washed in warm water then turned in side out to dry
The Scopecoat is constructed of high quality 3mm thick neoprene laminated with nylon. Its simple design safeguards any kind of scope from dings and scratches, dust, dirt and moisture. Neoprene has a 5% moisture absorbency, which takes moisture away from the scope and helps protect it from rust and corrosion. Scopecoat is a proven design that has been field tested and recommended by the North American Hunting Club. Scopecoats are proudly made in America. Will not work on scopes with tall target style turrets.
MEASURING YOUR OPTIC
Optic sizes are listed by overall length and objective sizes. The length is measured in inches and the objective is measured in millimeters (mm).
- Measure the overall length of the scope, including the size of the sunshade, if applicable.
- Measure the objective lens in millimeters. The objective end of the scope is the end that you see out of, or the end furthest from your eye.
- Measure the turrets, (These are the adjustment knobs in the center of the scope, i .e Windage, Elevation, and, or, Parallax knobs). Scopecoat cconsiders turrets that are .75 inches or more to be “Tall Turrets,” for those models we suggest the XP-6TM Flak Jacket to maximize coverage.
- Scopecoat stretches to custom fit to your optic while providing maximum protection. Our standard Scopecoat cylindrical covers can stretch approximately 1 to 1 .5 inches beyond the stated size. For example, a 10 .5” cover may stretch from 11 .5 inches to almost 12 inches. With this in mind, select the right size for either a relaxed or snug fit.
Material: 3mm Nylon Laminated Neoprene