- Lens profile expands zone of view to 120 degrees
- Thin Stem technology enables compatibly with hearing protection and comm
- Spoil is target for those with a smaller face shape
Oakley introduces a revolutionary competitive shooting eyeshield, Tombstone Spoil. They worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstone. Using eye-tracking technology, Oakley identified the key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees of vision. Incorporating PRIZM technology to provide contrast enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye fatigue/eye strain. Finally, they integrated a single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstone, Oakley's most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
PRIZM Shooting lenses provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets.
- PRIZM TR22 (Light Conditions) - 22% Light Transmission
- PRIZM TR45 (Dark Conditions) - 45% Light Transmission
ANSI Safety Rated: Yes