- Cleaner, cooler running gas system
- Reduction of felt recoil
- Adjustment detent is located outside of block for easy adjustment
The Superlative Arms patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block for the AR15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler. This also results in a reduction of felt recoil.
A patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination. The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, Superlative Arms has added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out. When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
Note: Measure the diameter of your barrel at the gas port for a perfect fit.
- 0.625” diameter fits “pencil” and lightweight barrel profiles
- 0.750” diameter fits most A2 and M-4 type barrels as found on standard carbines and rifles
- 0.920” diameter fits bull barrels with heavy target profiles
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Set Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
Fit: AR-15, LR-308
Gas Block Material: 416 SS
Finish: Stainless Steel, Matte or Melonite, QPQ
Attachment Type: Solid, Set Screws
Gas Adjustment: 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
Bleed Off Port: Front Of Block