Gerber EVO Jr Folding Knife Black & Dime Multi-Tool Black Combo
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Streamlight Nano Keychain Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black... $7.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Flashlight LED with 1 AA Battery... $16.30 Available
- Gatco Tri-Sep Serrated and Plain Edge Alumina Ceramic Knife... $5.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: High Carbon
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Clip point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Pocket Clip
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Titanium nitrade coated
- Rockwell Hardness: N/A
- Opening Method: Thumb stud
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Open Length: 4.25"
- Closed Length: 2.75"
- Steel Type: 3Cr13 Stainless
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Fine Edge Blade
- Bottle Opener
- Medium Flat Head Driver
- Square Cross Screwdriver
- Wire Cutters
- Retail Package Opener Blade
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.