Colt 1911 A1 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Blue
- Remington 1911 RAC Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black... $99.99 Available
- Beretta PX4 Storm Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and... $87.99 Available
- Umarex Steel Storm Tactical 6 Shot Burst Full Auto Air Pistol... $91.99 Available
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Winchester Model 11 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black Polymer... $82.56 - $96.73 Select Options
- Gamo PT-85 SOCOM Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with Blowback... $104.99 Available
- Walther CP99 Compact Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB... $60.00 - $79.95 Select Options
- Gamo PT-85 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $84.99 Available
- Crosman C41 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $60.99 Available
- Crosman GI Model 1911 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Full Metal... $81.99 Available
- Gamo P-25 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with Blowback Black... $89.99 Available
- Crosman 1911BB CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo PT-85 Tactical Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with... $199.99 Available
- Crosman 1911 Tactical Air Pistol 177 Caliber with Laser Sight... $69.99 Available
- Crosman 2300T Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc... $167.99 Special Order
Technical Information Colt 1911 A1 Air Pistol 177 Caliber
Weight: 2.4 lbs.
Overall Length: 9'
Barrel Length: 5"
Magazine Capacity: 8 Rounds
Max Muzzle Velocity: 425 fps
Power Source: CO2
Scope Mounted: No
Shipping Weight: 3.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.