Excalibur Exomax Crossbow Package with Shadow-Zone Illuminated Scope Realtree Hardwoods Camo
- Excalibur Boltcutter Fixed Blade Broadhead 150 Grain Stainless... $34.99 Available
- Excalibur Flemish Dyna Recurve Crossbow String 36"... $29.99 Available
- Excalibur FireBolt 20" Carbon Crossbow Bolts 4" Vanes Lighted... $49.99 Available
- Excalibur Excel Recurve Crossbow String 36"... $25.99 Available
- Excalibur C2 Crossbow Crank Cocking Device Aluminum... $169.99 Available
- Excalibur Crossbow Range Finder Mount Aluminum Black... $36.99 Available
- Excalibur Eclipse XT Crossbow Package with Shadow-Zone... $879.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Excalibur Matrix 355 CRT Crossbow Package with Tact-Zone... $899.99 Available
- Excalibur Equinox Crossbow Package with Shadow Zone... $949.99 Available
- Excalibur Vortex Crossbow Package with Shadow Zone Illuminated... $849.99 Available
- Realtree hardwoods HD finsh
- Traditional stock
- Blazing speeds up to 350 fps
- Ambidextrous manual safety
If you are a speed freak, the Exomax from Excalibur is your crossbow. Boasting an impressive 225 lb draw weight capable of spitting arrows at a blistering 225 feet per second, this power house is in a league all its own. Get all of the reliability and durability that Excalibur crossbows are made for with the speed of the fastest compound. Featuring an ambidextrous safety and stock, this rocket will fit any archer.
- Speed: 350 fps (using 350 grain arrow with optional Flemish Dyna Flight string)
- Kinetic Energy: 95 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 225 lbs
- Power Stroke: 16.5"
- Overall Length: 39.5"
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Sight: Shadow Zone Crossbow Scope
- Shadow Zone Crossbow Scope
- Excalibur 4-arrow quiver
- 4 Firebolt arrows with points
- Rope Cocking Aid
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.