Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Finger Grooves Ruger GP100, Super Redhawk Lamo Camo
- Gerber Gator 1 Collapsible Hand Saw 10" Blade Polymer Handle... $24.99 Available
- Vortex Crossfire II Rifle Scope 4-12x 44mm Dead-Hold BDC... $169.99 Available
- Winchester 51-Piece Gunsmith Screwdriver Set... $9.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Kershaw Camp Axe 3-1/2" High Carbon Steel Blade Krayton Handle... $34.99 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Fancy Hardwood Conversion Grips with Finger Grooves S&W... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.