BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Multi-Metal 3" 1-1/4 oz Bag of 100
- ProMag Magazine Saiga 12 Gauge Polymer Black... $18.99 - $31.99 Select Options
- BPI Steel Shot BB 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- BPI Steel Shot #F 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- BPI Steel Shot #3 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $29.49 Available
- Easton Quick Bond Arrow Fletching and Insert Adhesive 1 oz... $10.49 Available
- Weston Arrow Saw Replacement Blade... $8.39 Available
- Weston 8000 RPM Arrow Saw with Dust Collector... $155.99 Available
Length: 2" (for use in 3" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.