BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Multi-Metal 3" 1-1/4 oz Bag of 100
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Multi-Metal 3-1/2" 1-1/2 oz Bag of... $11.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge SG28 5/8 to 3/4 oz Bag of 250... $7.19 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $7.49 Available
- BPI Steel Shot #2 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- Champion VisiChalk Target Multi-Color Case of 48... $10.29 Available
- BPI Shot Wraps 10, 12 Gauge .003" x 2-5/16" x 1-5/8" Mylar Bag... $4.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 to 35 Caliber 8... $6.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge 1/4" Cork Bag of 250... $8.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 0.008" Overshot Tyvek Bag of 500... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Ammunition Can 30 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler Master Kit with... $78.99 - $85.99 Select Options
Length: 2" (for use in 3" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.