Daniel Defense Folding Pocket Knife 3-1/2" Serrated Modified Spear Point Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Tungsten DLC Coated Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $18.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
- Kimber Magazine Kimber Solo 9mm Luger 6-Round Stainless Steel... $17.32 Available
- Baker Character Stamp Set 36 Pieces 2.5mm Steel... $41.99 Available
- American Defense AD-68L 30mm Quick-Release Picatinny-Style... $105.00 Available
- Tipton Ultra Cleaning Jag Set 12-Piece Threaded Nickel Plated... $24.49 Available
- Springfield Armory Crossed Cannons Decal... $3.99 Available
- Wenger Swiss Army Esquire Folding Knife 7 Function Swiss... $16.99 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 26" Carbon... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Lead Sled Solo Rifle Shooting Rest... $84.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Peltor Indoor-Outdoor Range E-A-R Ear Plugs (NRR 22 dB) 1 Pair... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear US Government Issue Ear Plugs with Plastic Case... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel Tungsten Coated
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Tip Down, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Tungsten Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-59
- Opening Method: Blade Kicker, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.37"
- Overall Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 4.2 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.