Daniel Defense Folding Pocket Knife 3.5" Serrated Modified Spear Point Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Tungsten DLC Coated Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel Tungsten Coated
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Tip Down, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Tungsten Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-59
- Opening Method: Blade Kicker, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.37"
- Overall Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.350 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.