Hogue Grips 1911 Government, Commander with Extended Magazine Well Ambidextrous Safety Cut Checkered Rosewood Laminate
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Ejector Pin 1911 Blue... $1.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $4.79 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-228-1R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Pin Set 1911 Government Blue... $13.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace 110 Volt... $63.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Pachmayr Signature Grips 1911 Government, Commander... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.