Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 200 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $23.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $20.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $7.29 - $114.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Atomic Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow... $42.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $8.99 Available Select Options
- Ed Brown Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18 lb... $8.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 255 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $25.99 Available
- RCBS Universal Hand Priming Tool... $60.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed... $25.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Spring Caddy 1911 Government... $29.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 45 ACP+P Ammunition:
45ACP+P ammo is externally/dimensionally identical to 45 ACP ammo and can be fired in any 45 acp firearm that is in normal operating condition. However, the greater pressures and power of the +P ammo will give you greater slide velocity and if you are going to shoot more than a box or two of +P ammo, you should consider replacing your recoil spring with a Wolf Spring that gives roughly 4 to 6 lbs more spring weight than factory stock springs. A shock buffer might also be a good addition although it is not too necessary if you use the stronger spring.
The below velocities were fired from my personal Colt Gold Cup 1911 (5 inch)
As always, with Buffalo Bore Ammunition, we use real world firearms to give real world data and results. Laboratory test barrels tell you little about what kind of speed you can expect from your stock firearm.
All our 45 ACP+P loads utilize flash suppressed powders so that you will not be blinded by your own gunfire should you need to fire in the dark when the criminal element is at work.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.