Badlands Waterproofing Spray 15 oz
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice FP-10 Gun Lubricant Elite 4 oz Liquid... $8.49 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Kit Survival Kit... $38.93 Available
- Shooter's Choice Rust Prevent Rust Preventative and Lubricant... $7.29 Available
- TRUGLO Tru-Point Wing & Clay Front Sight Fits Mossberg,... $30.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice MC #7 Firearms Bore Cleaning Solvent 2 oz... $6.49 Available
- Winchester 22-Piece Pistol Gun Cleaning Kit in Soft Sided Case... $17.79 Available
- Caldwell Lead Sled Weight Bag Polyester Green Package of 4... $20.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Stock and Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge... $42.49 - $89.99 Select Options
- Carlson's Flush Mounted Choke Tube Browning Invector, Mossberg... $16.95 Select Options
- Avery 2" HexaBumper Dog Training Dummy... $7.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Badlands Waterproofing Spray
- 15 oz spray bottle
- Allow to dry for at least 2 hours before getting wet
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.