Glockworx Recoil Spring Red Glock 17, 21, 22, 31, 34, 35, 37, 38 14 lb
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- Glockworx Captured Guide Rod Glock 17, 22, 31, 37 Stainless... $22.80 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Sig Sauer P226 Full Size Magazine to... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #45 (45... $38.49 Available
- Glend Arms TACRAC Glock Armorer's Tool... $22.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.61 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Glockworx Titanium Pin Kit Glock All Models (Except 36) Gen 3... $19.00 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Glockworx Speed Feed Magazine Well with Heavy Insert Glock 17,... $95.00 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.027 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.