Knives of Alaska Blaze Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade
The Knives of Alaska Blaze Folding Knife lives up to its name. The heavy duty Torsion Bar spring system propels the blade open extremely fast. The Blaze includes a safety, to prevent the blade from opening while in your pocket. The D2 Tool Steel Drop Point blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge. The D2 Tool Steel has an Emralon coating to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Emralon Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Option: Tip Down
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 5.125"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
- Made in USA!
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative...
$18.99 - $33.99
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...