Knives of Alaska Blaze Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Blaze Folding Knife lives up to its name. The heavy duty Torsion Bar spring system propels the blade open extremely fast. The Blaze includes a safety, to prevent the blade from opening while in your pocket. The D2 Tool Steel Drop Point blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge. The D2 Tool Steel has an Emralon coating to prevent rust and corrosion. The G-10 handle is well designed and extremely comfortable, preventing hand fatigue during use.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Blade Finish: Emralon Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Option: Tip Down
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 5.125"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.